Keys DIY or “Do It Yourself” for younger clearer looking skin
Many people have asked why we do not make a facial mask. The simple answer is that the best mask for the skin has to be made fresh to have the greatest benefit. As much as we try, there are somethings that you cannot bottle and are best when you make them yourself.
This recipe is great for the face, neck and hands. The mixture reduces fine lines, fades skin spots, softens the skin and super hydrates to create a natural glow.
So here is a simple recipe using Keys Tortuga lotion and some fresh ingredients.
- 2 pumps Keys Tortuga Lotion
- 1 egg (white only)
- ⅛ avocado ripe
- Place all the ingredients together in a small glass bowl.
- Muddle or mash them until the mixture is smooth and even color.
- Apply immediately.
- Let stay on for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cool clear water.
- Let air dry
This recipe super hydrates the skin, shrinks pores and the Tortuga/Avocado will help to slowly fade skin age spots caused by the sun because of the natural form of retinol they contain.